Videos that make you shit bricks

Now, this is a small selection of some bizarre and creepy videos. They're quite old, but still got that little thing that make you shit bricks.

Ok, I'll post them in order, so the first it's not so scary.
Starting...


There Are Monsters
  
From the strange little girl in the backyard, to the store clerk who's smile threatens to rip apart her face, to the blood splattered walk-in refrigerator, there's something that's just not right in this small Canadian town.



Dining Room


This short film flips back on itself. At exactly the midway point, the film begins to run backwards, and the sound repeats itself backwards with it. The character (Lea Porsager), speaks the three words backwards as the film goes forwards, so that they can be deciphered at the end of the film when they are played backwards. When looped, there is no actual beginning or end, and no real sense of where the beginning and end actually are. This piece was inspired by a personal paradoxical desire for empirical proof that there is nothing on the 'other' side of life. I wanted to blur the distinction between the two states, and to state the paradox by showing someone who is coming back from life (or death), and denies its existence, thereby fulfilling the paradox.  

Reptile Woman


This is a study of an actual shape-shifting human. Viewers are encouraged to look at the video frame by frame. It was REALLY too much to document. Judge for yourself.Many photograpic experts have examined this video and have failed to explain the bizarre images.
We take our work VERY seriously. WE OFFER A SUBSTANTIAL REWARD TO ANYONE WHO CAN DUPLICATE THE THINGS SEEN IN THIS VIDEO. We have spent hours attempting to find mundane explanations and have found none. If there is a non-paranormal explanation, we would like to know what it is.




Ok, this last one is a special case. I first watched it like 3 years ago, and since that, I can't stand watching it again, I think I don't even finished watching it.
So, proceed at your own risk.

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

I think you should know it, it is called Obey the Walrus (aka "Obedece a la Morsa" in spanish)

 This is not a cult video or any other shit, that man is known as Johny Baima and he has polio. It's just a part of his movie edited by someone on youtube.

Still, is fucking creepy even in the movie.



54 comments:

  1. Pan-man said...

    The last video is very creepy

  2. Dave said...

    Im going to check under my bed before I go to sleep tonight. FOLLOWING.

  3. Dave said...

    very creepy videos

  4. Cpt.Leon said...

    Oh my good satan

  5. Sean said...

    The reptile girl is most likely fake. Still interesting though.

  6. mindph said...

    Some of these things are just sick!

  7. creepy, i dont know what i think about the reptile woman one though..

  8. R.C said...

    NO! Oh man I just don't even want to try to sit through that!

  9. Lucky13 said...

    Some creepy videos. Liked the first one a lot, only wish it was longer

  10. Worrying about black hole swallowing Earth while there is a mad killer on the loose in the woods..WHYYY... Awesome post man! awesome! I wish I had more time to track these down and watch them :/

  11. lftrpllr507 said...

    hahaha omg!!!!

  12. Good videos, creepy.

  13. Amalek said...

    I am very afraid

  14. Ham said...

    The last one was scary as hell! i got chills down my spine. 3 seconds after looking at it.

  15. Jesse Crows said...

    dammit i never shoulda watched that last video

  16. Careface said...

    Creepy vids

  17. Anonymous said...

    Nice. Just followed the blog. I love creepypasta!

  18. kxxthanxx said...

    another good post

  19. mindlessfrk said...

    Dude, the second one creped the hell out of me, I did not have the gut's to watch the last one.

  20. noyou said...

    man, la morsa eso si asusta

  21. choikesta said...

    The reptile one Ive seen before and it's creepy as hell, nice finds

  22. Unknown said...

    last video was horrifying

  23. Michelangelo said...

    I want to never see that video again! :D

  24. Sety said...

    I'll watch them all later, thanks for sharing.

  25. Shift said...

    Recuerdo haber visto "Obedece a la morsa" hace unos años.
    Estuve asustada por semanas. No pienso volver a verlo. ;_;

  26. m.m. said...

    Ummm... I decided to check the comments and then decide if I should watch the last vid. Glad I did, because I won't be watching it :P

  27. Really nice read, i can completly find in points of your blog! Keep it up =]

  28. noyou said...

    still shitting bricks with "obedece a la morsa"

  29. SmartDroids said...

    Nice post bro xD, esperando mas videos de ese tipo :)

  30. Ramrod620 said...

    Scared the balls off of me. Great post.

  31. Pony said...

    Creepy stuff! Like it!

  32. Disser2 said...

    First one is weird!

  33. Mike Cripps said...

    scary!

  34. rakoth said...

    That last vid was really creepy indeed.

  35. Loev said...

    Dude, not cool. Your warning was no sufficient lol!
    +1 for the creepy, creepy vids.

    check out my blog to! :)

  36. AWww yea nice one

  37. Slush said...

    Dude yes I LOVE CREEPYPASTA! Most definitely followed

  38. Alphalpha said...

    The first video is right, there are monsters, damn mac users...

  39. The Dining room woman..Is the KKK out to get her outside by any chance lol

  40. What has been seen cannot be unseen

  41. daaaaaamn!

  42. Splendid TV said...

    you've freaked me out :(

  43. Good post, creepy stuff lol

  44. Fwission said...

    what a creepy video especially the last part. Also can you get rid of the captcha it annoys me :)

  45. Ponderer said...

    Some of them I couldn't dare to click on because of the way you described it! I'm a puss haha.

  46. Lux said...

    Dammit, scaring me like this on a fine saturday...

  47. This is great!

  48. Luis said...

    Sorry, I totally forgot I had captcha on :P

  49. Genj0 said...

    So scary ;_;

  50. HiFi said...

    Scary. Yup

  51. Common said...

    aaaaaaaah

  52. Jay Reid said...

    i bracked shats

  53. Lunarchy said...

    Johny Baima is like Silent Hill come to life. The stuff of nightmares man. Guess I'm not sleeping tonight either!

  54. The Suit said...

    I liked the first one. Creepy little girls always get me.

Post a Comment